Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pano's

So I pretty much suck at taking Pano's. I blame it on the machine, the daylight loaders, that I have never done Scan-x film until school, and that we didn't do an actual Pano in radiology lab, just pretended like we did. So my first Pano I had to take 3 times... yes, you heard right, THREE times. That is how bad I suck. I did Scan-X film. The first time I took it, I assumed the film was in there and all was good, took the pano, went to put it in to develop it... and I had the sleeve for conventional film. Lovely. So I go get the CORRECT sleeve, make sure the film is in there, re-take the film, develop it and... the lead apron is down the center of the film... Lovely again! By the way, I had forgotten that there was a special collarless apron for the pano... Yes I rock. The third film I took, I did not PUSH the plate all the way in, so one side was cut off leaving the joint not on the film, luckily and THANKFULLY all the teeth were there! That was a BAD day! The second Pano day, supposedly while loading the conventional film, light leaked in on the daylight loader... So that film was not perfect! All I can say... I HATE the daylight loaders and I suck at taking Pano's! But life is still good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment