Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last Clinic Day of Year One....

So tomorrow is my last clinic day of my first year! And can I say.... I am nervous!!!! I have A LOT on my plate tomorrow. I pray I can accomplish it and finish what I have planned. So due to a few patients not showing here the last few weeks, I had to postpone a few PE's and a few patients. So with that being said, tomorrow, the last day of clinic, I have THREE PE's to pass off: Instrument Sharpening, Air/Powder Polish and Area Specific Instrumentation. On top of those three PE's is the real kicker... I have THREE QUADS OF A CLASS III to clean... IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???? I freakin hope so, because I need it for requirements. SOOOOO tomorrow... I am going to turn into WONDER WOMAN and finish the year out right... It will be a sight to see I am sure... So please pray for me, I will need it! Even though my life is going to pretty much suck tomorrow, Life is still GOOD! :)

1 comment:

  1. hey, Karlie cleaned 4Q of a III on Monday. You are as good as gold. (but I'll still pray for you.) "Life is Good"

    ReplyDelete