Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The EX....

So... I had the EX husband come in to be a patient... Well he didn't really have a choice. I said to him... "Good news I need A LOT of PA's to pass clinic, so you my friend are coming in and getting a FMX done." I figure he owed me at least that! Good thing we are somewhat civil and friends. I was also hoping that he would classify as at least a Class II and that was going to be perfect for my requirements! Unfortunately he was a Class 1B. Good for him, sucks for me! It was quite stressful when he came back the second time for me to actually clean his teeth. We actually got in a fight in the clinic. It is funny now, but I was mad at him when it was happening. Ex husbands can be dumb sometimes! Anyway I was not able to finish him and I was fine with that. I got the 3 Quads out of him that I needed. It actually worked out well because Heather needed one quad of a 1B, and so I pawned the Ex off on her! Haha. It all worked out! Life is good, even with an Ex! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL ...life is good, and thanks for the quad, do you have any more ex's? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious. I wish I could have heard your fight in clinic, just get your H6-7 and give his tongue a few jabs. :)

    ReplyDelete