Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First 2 Finals

Today we had our first 2 Finals for the semester... In Patho and Perio. Glad they are over and that the week is half way over! I meet with Costley in the morning for my end of year check out! I think I have everything that I need and I cannot believe our first year is OVER! It went by really fast. I feel like our first week was just last month. I have learned more than I ever thought I would, or that I ever thought was possible in these last two semesters. I never knew hygienists were expected and knew sooooo much. We are brilliant! :) I am glad that I am on the path to finally being a hygienist, a life long dream. I still love the field and I am grateful that I am in the program, even though it is very stressful at times, well.... most the time. I think in the end it will be well worth it. Life is good, and I am glad I am going to be a hygienists! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment