Monday, April 11, 2011

Last Clinic Week

Today is the beginning of the LAST clinic week for FIRST year!!!! NEVER thought I would make it. It has been stressful to say the least! But I have survived. Wednesday will be my hardest day I believe. I have 3 Quads of a Class III and 3 PE'S. Don't even know if this is going to be possible. I pray I can do this! Last Week SUCKED!!!! I got really sick Sunday night, came to school Monday with a fever, sore throat, and achy body! Then to top it off, MY PATIENT WAS A NO SHOW!!!! Even after I confirmed with her on Saturday! She would not answer my calls or texts! I was so upset! I proceeded to call 15 other patients TRYING to get someone in my chair. I succeeded at 10:15am giving me a half hour to do an OD. What a crappy day! I went to the Dr after clinic, had a fever of 101 and a bacterial throat infection. Awesome. At least I got some antibiotics! Tuesday I felt like crap. Got a lovely FEVER BLISTER on my lip that day! That was awesome, at least Kelsey and I were miserable together in the department of Herpes! Haha. Wednesday was a better clinic day, however still felt bad. Thursday was a much better day, felt better and the week was almost over! This week I still have my lovely Cold Sore, but it is on the mend. Clinic today was great! And life is still good. I cannot believe I can SEE the end! :)

1 comment: