Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ryker

Today in clinic this morning I saw a Class III. Which I was happy about! I really hope I will get all the class III's needed to graduate! Then this afternoon I had my son Ryker come in! I was in desperate need in passing off some PE's, plus my afternoon patient had cancelled... so seeing him was a last minute decision, and it worked out because he got out of school early today! I was able to pass off the diagnodent PE (by the way I have set that damn thing up I believe 4 times to use it, and have never been able to for a variety of reasons) VERY glad to have that PE done. Kelsey didn't have an afternoon patient either, so I told her we could both pass off the Air/Powder polish on Ryker! Lucky him! I did bribe him... told him I would take him to buy a toy, if he was really good, didn't complain, and held really still. So Kelsey and I both did air/powder polish and sealants on him! It was nice to get those PE's out the way too! Ryker was a really good patient, and showed amazing patience as we had a very LONG pod wrap! :)
Life is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment