Saturday, January 28, 2012

LA Written Board Exam

Well today was HELL!!! I took my first board exam! I cannot believe how nervous I was! I was seriously about to have an anxiety attack before I went in there. I went to the bathroom, and as I was washing my hands, I noticed that my whole chest and neck was flushed... oh boy!
I start taking the exam and honestly there were questions that were fairly straight forward and easy... then there were other questions that were just off the wall hard! I feel like this exam was an out of body experience! The hour went by SOOOOO fast, I used up every last second! As soon as I was done... I just sat there and thought... "What in the HELL just happened??" I am so glad it is over... however I have NO CLUE where I stand or how I did...
Now I get to just worry and wait! One board down... four more to go! Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment