Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Class II...???????

Class II where are you all? I am kind of struggling today due to anxiety and stress that is filling my heart and soul! I need a mockboard patient! SO far no luck! What is the deal? Also it is so frustrating because there are no names on the recall list... therefore no one to call to see and screen! I am scared! I did not do well on my last mockboard, so I really need to do well on this next one. But I am afraid that I will not have a qualifying patient. I am hopefully going to have a few people to screen on Friday, and by the grace of God I hope to find a patient! So today I am bummed to say the least. PLEASE LET ME FIND A MOCKBOARD PATIENT!!! Life is good, therefore one will come through! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am going to be praying hard for you gals! We should just start looking for the next mocboards pt. :)

    ReplyDelete