Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LA MOCKBOARD

Well today was our first and only LA mockboard. I was a little nervous... but ready to pass a mockboard. I proceeded with my IA... got to site of deposition, aspirated, and got my FIRST positive aspiration! Awesome! So that kind of threw me for a loop, but I went with it, did what I thought was correct and moved on to the PSA. Site of penetration... I see... I see... proceed, and then I hit BONE! Seriously??? So needless to say, everything that could go wrong did. I finished and was unsure if I passed or not. After everyone was complete, Alexander and Naylor call me over... I sit down, look at the paper and I PASSED both of them!!! I was shocked! They said I handled both situations perfectly! Today was a gooooood day girls! Life is good, I passed a mockboard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment