Thursday, February 23, 2012

SERIOUSLY...

All I want to do is get healthy and lose some weight... therefore I workout! Well this morning I was working out and lucky me... sprained my ankle! BAD!!! The pain was incredible... I have never felt that sort of pain ever before... and I have had TWO children!!! Lol. This was not a great way to start out the day... especially since I had my Process of Care Exam (Board #2) scheduled. So I did my best to shower and get myself ready to take the exam. Luckily my sister had the day off, so she was able to drive me to the exam and help me into the building, and then drive me home. I had no time to be nervous today for this exam... my mind was else where. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. If I do not pass... I have a good excuse, RIGHT?? Anyway... only time will tell. Even though I can't walk and my foot hurts like HELL, life is still good! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that you sprained your ankle! That sucks! I looks like you are better a month and a half later! ;)

    ReplyDelete