Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Productive Day at the VA

I am enjoying the VA more each time I go. Yesterday was a very productive day for me! I had two patients that each had 2 Quads of Class III to be finished. I passed off 2 PE's! And I gave my first 4 injections on an actual patient! That was fun and a little scary! I gave an IA, PSA, MSA, and ASA. I did realize that I need to review my technique for the PSA! Man that is a hard injection to get right! But it was a great day! My afternoon patient was awesome and hilarious!
I love our VA group... you girls are all amazing and really great friends! Thank you for always making me laugh!
I cannot believe the semester is almost over! My goal is to accomplish the last 4 required PE's that I have for the semester! Another goal I have is to start studying for Boards... time to start reviewing! Boy that is scary! It will be here before we know it! Either way... Life is GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment