Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finished...

Today I FINISHED required qualifications for Fall Semester. I had to get just one more 1B... which is surprising to some because I have only seen 3 1B patients this semester so far. I have seen about 70 quads of class II/V... which is crazy! I do not want any more! That seems to be all that I get at the VA. I need class III's. I just really do not know how I will get the required 36 Quads for the year in. Especially when I have only done 4 quads this semester. Alexander says it will happen. So I will have faith, since she does. :) We are almost done with our Fall semester. I cannot believe how fast it went. I have really enjoyed this semester and have not felt the stress that I felt last year. I know that next semester will be stressful due to boards. So I am enjoying this stress free time. Anyway... Life is Good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment