Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Last VA day for 2011

Well today concluded my 5 week run at the VA... I feel like I live there, seriously! I had my rotation, then CA, then rotation, then CA, then final rotation! Way to end the semester! I seriously LOVE my VA group of girls! We have gotten so close, and it has been so fun getting to know each of them better! I have enjoyed the LONG lunches, to chat and laugh about life! I really have ended up enjoying the VA. I have learned a lot there, and have met a ton of great veterans. It is however nice to have a break from it! Lol. I am excited for my next group of girls that I get to hang out with... although Kelsey gets to be my friend all year at the VA! Lucky girl! Lol. Jamie, Jodie, Tori, and Kelsey I LOVE YOU!!! Thank you for being such amazing VA buddies and friends! You are all incredible women and hygienists! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment