Monday, November 21, 2011

Boards

BOARDS!!!!!
Today in class we discussed boards! It literally made me sick! Every time we discuss it, or Alexander brings out all the board review books, I get really, really sick to my stomach. I think a lot of it is... that I truly do not feel EVEN the slightest bit prepared to complete these HUGE, life-changing exams! I KNOW my brain has been crammed full of TONS of information in such a short period of time, but trying to REMEMBER all that info is really scaring me! I honestly don't know if I am going to physically be able to handle the stress that is headed my way here in the next few months! My whole education, career, and future rides on these next few months ahead! Will I fail? Will I succeed? Please LET ME PASS!!! That is all I ask! And let me survive to walk on graduation day on APRIL 20th!!! Please! Fall semester is almost over, exciting as a break sounds, I realized today that I will be studying during the whole break. Merry Christmas to me! Oh and not to mention the hefty fees to take these exams... another Merry Christmas to me! BUT... I know this WILL ALL BE WORTH IT! Life is good friends, and being a hygienist is going to be EVEN better! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ya me too, everytime we talk about it or even think of boards i feel like throwing up! Im so happy to read your blog and know im not the only one. Good luck to us all!!!

    ReplyDelete