Monday, January 31, 2011

Sealants

Its been a while since I have blogged! Whoops. I have just been trying to get the swing of everything here in clinic. My charts are usually in late, so by the time I get done cleaning up, blogging is the last thing on my mind! I have been surviving these past few weeks, surprisingly. It has been quite the adjustment and I feel I am still inadequate to do what I am doing. But I just do what I am told, and do it with a smile! :) One day I will be fast and good and know what in the heck is going on around me!
So Today I am calling Sealant day! I did a total of TWELVE sealants on two different girls today! It was crazy! But I completed them and also passed off my Sealant PE. So I feel today was a great day! I have fulfilled all of my sealants for the semester also! So that too is good! Now I can focus on all the QUADS I am lacking in along with PA'S!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!! Will I ever get everything that is expected of me??? Only time will tell!
Life is good! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! If you have any kid patients, let me know! Love you, FOOL!

    ReplyDelete