Monday, February 14, 2011

The Day of LOVE...

Happy Valentine's Day! To be honest I hate this day, always have! But probably more so because I don't have that special someone to share it with! One day... I will again! Ha Ha! :)
So today I finished another pt. It feels good to get someone done and complete and know you won't see them again for 6 months. I Passed of my Ultrasonic PE today. Realized I wasn't adapting it all the way. Learned a lot from Instructor Demings on how to use it and a few tricks! Hope the rest of the day is good! Get to spend the evening with my cute kids! Love them to pieces! Enjoy your day of LOVE... Life is great! :)

1 comment:

  1. EXCUSE ME?! What do you mean you don't have someone "special" to spend the day with?! I guess I don't mean as much to you as I thought...

    ReplyDelete