Monday, February 28, 2011

Class III

Today I did my first class III. It was actually pretty easy, for the fact that there was only bone loss around tooth #30. Because of the lack of root left, I did not have to hand scale. I just used the ultra sonic and flushed the pocket out. It was an easy class III that's for sure! I lucked out. Next class III will probably be crazy! Oh well. I meet with Costley tomorrow for my Mid Term meeting. I am nervous about that. I don't feel that I have half of my requirements, so I am scared to see what she will say to me. I just hope I get faster and I am able to fulfil all my requirements! Today was a good day, another pt done and outta here! On to a FMX Wednesday. Should be interesting! Hope he is at least a Class II also! Life is good baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment