Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday

So today was a good day. Did another 1A and 4 BWX. Completed my pt, but was a little late on getting my chart in. Need to work on time managment a little bit! :) Not feeling so hot today, I hope I am not getting sick! At least it is a long weekend, we have Monday off! I am glad about that! Still have to schedule a few more patients so I am full this month and next. I am just hoping I can get all my requirements in, I am nervous about that! I just hope things work out for me! Life is good still! :)

1 comment:

  1. At least you had it easy. That is great that your getting your class 1a done and out of the way. All I have been seeing is Class II; if this keeps up, I don't know if I can fill the requirements for 1B. I'm not concerned b/c I want to enjoy this break by studying.

    ReplyDelete