Monday, January 10, 2011

2nd Patient day....

So today I started my 2nd real patient for the semester! It was my beautiful sister-in-law Emily! I am so glad she agreed to come in and let me work on her! It is nice to have someone that you know! I was able to get to the OHI today, and I will schedule to have her come back for her actual cleaning! I can't wait to do it! She had quite a few areas that I could see needed to be scaled! So I am excited! I have NOT be sleeping lately! I think I am really stressed about school and getting patients! Not sleeping is not good, pretty sure I got about 3 hours last night, so totally taking a nap when I get home before the kids get home and I have to be a mom!!! Anyway today has been a good day, got 4 BWX and a class 1B. So life is good! :)

1 comment:

  1. You need to take Nyquil, I love that stuff ;)! I'm glad that today was a good day. I feel like every day gets a tiny bit easier. FOOLS!

    ReplyDelete