Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Semester

Today was my first day of Spring Semester to see a patient. I chose to do my daughter Taylee... One because I know her, and two because I knew she wouldn't judge me and my skills, OR SO I THOUGHT. She told me while I was scaling her, "You are not good at it at all!" And "you are hurting me!" Well that made me feel great! First of all I know I suck, but even a 9 year old could see that! So what is an adult patient going to think of me??? I am so scared! I have totally forgotten how to freaking scale! How is that possible? It has only been one month!!! So I will totally be practicing this weekend! Taylee also told me, "Your lab coats are ugly!" That was funny! I totally had the most HONEST patient I think I will have all semester! Pretty funny! But I was able to complete her, with even doing 2 sealants! So I am proud of myself for that! Life is good, and I am glad to be back in school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment