Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Clinic Day Four

Today has been a good day... It is my half day so didn't have to be here till noon, which is nice to be able to make the kids breakfast, help them get ready for school and drop them off to school. I also was able to go grocery shopping, clean up the house a bit, put dinner in the crock pot and study a bit! So it was a good productive morning.
Clinic today was fun and interesting. We learned the proper way to sit to avoid strain on our muscles and bodies. Never had thought about it before, but it makes a ton of sense, and I can tell already that it is going to make a big difference. We then got to practice on our typodonts the correct "clock" positionings to use with the patient, the light and the mirror. So that was new for me, I am taking stuff home to practice so I have it down and don't get confused!
We also got to pass off some PE's today which was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment