Monday, September 13, 2010

Week Four...

Today is the start of week FOUR!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone! I am starting to feel a little better about things, and getting into the groove of my classes. I was sick all last week, feeling a lot better this week, but still have a cold. Took my second Radiology exam this past weekend, did fairly well. This week is going to be a little crazy concerning exams, have three, so I am a little stressed about that!
So today in clinic we went over vital signs. This is all new to me, I have never taken a blood pressure manually! Last night I had Josh bring his stuff up to parents house and he went over things with me, so that helped a bit! I got to do vital signs on two girls today, I feel a lot better about it! I also passed off one of my PE's today, which is good to still be ahead of the schedule!
I am excited for this week, but will be glad when it is over, due to the 3 exams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment