Wednesday, September 29, 2010

POD ONE ROCKS

So today we had a race to see which Pod could set up their chairs first! Our pod said we were going to win, and guess what??? We did!! We Rock! All of us got our chairs and units set up the quickest! It was awesome, we got a bag of STARBURSTS for the win! We also went over our instruments, learned a bit about them, organized them and sterilized them all! Then we got to practice on each other again, I worked on Karlie, never have before, it was fun! We practiced probing and exploring. We also passed off our Intra Oral PE. So today overall has been a fun and relaxing day! I think I am getting the probing and exploring down! I am still taking stuff home to practice this weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know, today was a seriously seriously needed day of practice and I felt much better afterwards as well. Nice job on winning your pod! It was my fault our pod didn't win, :(. Enjoy your starbursts.

    ReplyDelete