Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday Rocks

Well today was a rockin day! I was able to pass off 3 of my PE's today! And now I only have TWO more left for the semester! YES!!! I am very proud of myself because I have not failed one PE and passed all of them all off will mostly 4's, go me!! I expect it of myself though! So next week we get to work on each other, and treat them as a real patient! I am actually the clinician all next week, so I am kind of excited to be able to put it all together! Then the week after that I will be the pt all week! So it will be fun! Found out today that I still have 16 credits to take in upper division to graduate with my Bachelors! That is awesome, what a fun summer I am going to have! I will just be stoked to have a Bachelors though, so it will be worth it! Life is good, and I am glad it is almost the weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were suppose to post something every day? I think it has been about a week since your last post? But you are right--go you!!
    jk
    xoxo
    sf

    ReplyDelete