Sunday, November 28, 2010

Real Patient Day

On November 22, it was my first real patient day! I was way nervous and excited all at the same time! My Mom was my first victim, and I was really excited to show her where everything I did took place. Plus it was fun to show her all I had learned! So I did not, however do very well in my opinion! I was very flustered and not very confident. I made a ton of small errors that kept putting me behind. I guess I just expected more from myself, and didn't quite achieve all I had thought I would. I did however survive, and so did my Mom! :) So that is good! I am very glad to have that first experience over with and I am now really wondering h0w I will ever survive January and having patients after the long break! Oh well, I will just take it day by day! Life is still good, this next week will be tough, but first semester is almost OVER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment