Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just finished Mock Patient Week!!!

So this week has been fun, interesting, and educational! I actually worked on Lovely Maren this week, she was a fabulous patient! We got to do a complete appointment from start to finish! The thing that was very eye opening to me was HOW LONG IT ACTUALLY TAKES!!! SERIOUSLY! Who knew that it would take this long! So Monday I only got to the OD. So today I was able to finish OHI and scale and polish the whole mouth! It was so much fun, for real! I loved it! AND I know for sure this is what I am supposed to be doing with my career! I got to use the Ultra Sonic scaler, which is awesome! I also did two sealants on Maren, and passed off my PE for that! So overall this week has been really good! I have enjoyed learning and actually applying my skills! I am excited to do my REAL patient in 2 weeks! Hope my MOM is ready! Life is good, no complaining here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment