Monday, April 9, 2012

Results

Well today in the mail came my results for the written national exam. I was so freaking scared to open this letter. But I did. And wouldn't you know it... I PASSED! Wow. I was really surprised. But so very happy to know that I do NOT ever have to take another 7 hour exam again!!! Now I have one more result to get, and then I am golden. The semester is pretty much over. I am getting really sad. I love these girls. This has been my life for 2 years, what am I going to do without all the laughs everyday! Thank you friends for making me smile and laugh every single day! I love all of you! Life is good!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this I've been looking around for a dentist in Mississauga and dental hygiene is really important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know about your results and now wishing you a great and successful career. Also, hope that dental students will like to have you in dental hygienist schools and learn a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing. Congratulations to you! My sister in law always reminds me about that dreaded long test. She also passed, and has moved and is enjoying life as a professional dentist. I respect and admire your profession. Good luck! http://www.limeridgedental.ca/en/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! and Thanks for sharing such interesting details and your so far experience of health care. We offer Dental Hygienist Jobs to the students, desire to work under professional guidance.

    ReplyDelete