Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Last Post.

Well tonight I am finishing up all my last minute details for dental hygiene school. I sit here and ponder all the things I have learned, experienced and the friends I have made. This really has been two of the best years of my life. It has also been two of the hardest years of my life. But what I have learned and gained in these past two years, will be with me always. I am leaving dental hygiene school confident. I know I have been taught well. I have had the privilege of working with the best instructors and professors. They have prepared me and my friends to go out in the world and be amazing hygienists. I am so grateful for this opportunity. I have changed so much over these two years. I am a better friend, person, and mom because of the struggles and challenges I have been faced with. I know I will be a great hygienist. I am excited to go out in the field and use my skills and knowledge as a registered dental hygienist! Wahoo! Class of 2012... You rock! I am so go glad I was accepted into this year. I will cherish our memories and friendships forever. Remember.... LIFE IS GOOD! :)

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


    Dental Implants Westport CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What school did you go to? And Congrats on passing your boards. I'm so excited that you are done. I was actually thinking of making a blog about my journey with dental hygiene school too hahaha... I'm going to UCDH next month down here in Orem and I am so so so scared!!!! But very excited at the same time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want more tips or info about dental hygiene try to visit this site Dental World Manila Philippines @

    http://bit.ly/XDoxtf
    http://bit.ly/NFKmpB

    Thanks and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! congrats, albiet this is a litltle late. I would love to hear how you are finding your job as a dental hygienist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post, thank you. i look forward to reading more.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully all the kids and their teeth in one day are flawless because of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never ever read such type of info before this was really incredible. Amanda B

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Very Helpfull
    Thank You
    forumdental
    http://www.forumdental.com.au/
    "

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Info. I am still continuing my search for a Cosmetic Dentist San Ramon. So far I have been unsuccessful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! If you end up being a Dentist Sacramento. I will make an appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I am going to share this with my dentist when I go in for Dental Crowns Pleasanton next week. She loves stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! and Thanks for sharing such interesting details and your so far experience of health care. We offer Dental Hygienist Jobs to the students, desire to work under professional guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hygienists are in demand in general dental practices and in specialty practices such as periodontics or pediatric dentistry. They also may be employed to provide dental hygiene services for patients in hospitals, nursing homes and public health clinics.
    Rexdale Dental

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your own experience, it's really nice one post.
    North Potomac dentists

    ReplyDelete
  15. You will do great at dental hygiene. I am taken care of at dentist northeast philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for taking the time to write this informative post on your blog. I'd like to congratulate you on your work. Have a great rest of your day and keep posting.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete