Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mockboards

So Mockboards were a couple weeks ago... but since I have forgotten about this blog, I feel that I should still write about it. Mockboards was a very interesting, educational and confidence stealer! So if you haven't seen my mockboards patients x-rays... you are missing out! There were HUGE chunks of calculus! I have done pretty well all semester and have been feeling pretty good about myself. So I had the confidence I needed going into this mockboard... however it was taken away, because I obviously did not have the skill level required to remove those huge chunks of calculus! I did not do nearly as well as I wanted or thought I would. BUT... I learned a lot from this experience. I WILL NOT have calculus like that ever again for mockboards or boards for that matter... it is not necessary! Someone will smaller clicks will qualify and not set me up for another disappointing day! I also learned that I am still not sure how calculus feels! What the crap??? I really thought I got it all! Oh well... I can only go up from here! I learned what is expected of me, how the paper work works, and what kind of patient NOT to get! I still believe life is good... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment