Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Almost HALLOWEEN.....

HALLOWEEN is coming in a few days... and let me just tell you, it is one of my favorite holidays! I love it... I think I like it so much because this is also my favorite time of year! I love FALL! So me and Kelsey are dressing up this year together and we have been planning our costumes for weeks now! I am excited to finally put it all together and actually dress up! It is a pain however when you have an idea for something, yet you cannot figure out how to do it, or you have to go to TEN stores to find a specific item! But it will all be worth it in the end! Can't wait!
Today I had my mid-semester meeting with Alexander... I think it went pretty well. I just cannot believe how fast the semester is going! Time sure does fly when you are having FUN!!! Anyway, life is good... Trick or Treat!

1 comment:

  1. I can wait to see what you gals will show up as! Your awesome, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

    ReplyDelete