Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today I got caught twice...

Well today Prof Costley called me out 2 times on doing something I shouldn't do!!! I got into my drawer with gloves on! BAD! And I touched my dirty markers and papers without gloves! I was a bad girl today! And wouldn't you know it, Prof Costley saw BOTH of them! I totally will never do those things again, that's for sure! Other than that it was a pretty good day, pretty relaxing! I passed off two PE's: Probing and Instruments, so that is good! Glad to have probing done with! Prof Costley said I did really good on my angles, so that's cool! I also worked with Michelle for the first time today! She is REALLY good and very comfortable in the mouth! She didn't hurt me once and I learned a lot from her today! Thanks Michelle, you ROCK! :) Today is our Friday, we get Thurs. and Fri. off for Fall Break! It will be nice to get a few things done around the house that I have been putting off! And of course I will find some time for studying, since I have a few test to get ready for! Hopefully me and the kids can do something fun together, like a movie or a hike! We will see! I LOVE FALL!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment