Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Polishing

Well today was an interesting day to say the least... Air/Powder Polishing is CRAZY and totally not my favorite! I actually think it is very odd, and I don't quite understand the reasoning... but that could also be because there were no STAINS to remove on Brooke, plus the areas I could work on her were very limited due to her composite fillings! But at least it is something new that I got to see and try! I also got to polish Miss Brooke's teeth, (with Toothpaste, which I didn't like too much either), and that was fun. A tricky little trick is keeping the speed of the polisher at only 10 rpms, that is very hard! I feel like it doesn't work, and the spinning stops, but we will see. The week is almost over, and we have our Halloween Party friday! Still don't know what I am going dressed up as, but I will fill you in on Monday! HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!! Life is good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment