Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day Two....

Well today was a good day, I am very tired though! There has been information overload the last Three days! It seriously feels like today is Friday and I still have TWO more days! Crazy! I am hoping that next week is a lot less tiring just because I should know a little bit better what is going on and what is expected of me! SO... Today in Clinic we got to meet the inventor of the Blue Boa, Ann Arrington! I think the Blue Boa, which is a handy tool for us Hygienists to use when using the Ultrasonic... It suctions the water and keeps us hand free from the suction so we can use the mirror and ultrasonic! Pretty cool! I am excited to actually use it with a real patient! Today we did however get to practice using the Blue Boa on our Typodont(with Lips)! That was fun! We talked about the proper ways to wash hands, putting gloves on and taking them off, along with proper mask use! It all seems a little overkill, the washing of hands so it will take me some time to get use to! I did pass off my first PE today! It was pretty easy! Got a PASS... Yeah!
Been an awesome first week in Clinic! Enjoying all the new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment