Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break???? Yeah Right!

So last week was our Spring Break! Isn't that supposed to be a break? Be relaxing or something? Well it was PURE HELL!!! I don't think I have ever felt so much stress in one week! I was a nervous wreck Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday all worried about LA board. Thursday was the day, I was seriously freaked out! But I got in there, I did it, and I passed first time! I was a little shocked, but it was a great confidence booster! Once Thursday was over, I immediately started freaking out for Sunday morning! I knew this exam was by far the biggest and would be the hardest to retake if I failed. That is a lot of pressure going in. But Sunday morning came, and by far the worst part of the whole day was waiting to see if your patient qualified! Me and Kayla were both having anxiety attacks while waiting. But I have to say, I am truly grateful for our incredible instructors at WSU! They made sure each of us had a patient that would definitely qualify! Every single one of us had our first submission accepted! That is pretty incredible! Now that the day is over, we wait... nervously and second guessing every single thing we did, until we get our results. But life is still good and only one board left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment