Monday, December 5, 2011

Finals Week...

Well today is the beginning of Finals week! I can't believe how fast it came. I also cannot believe that there is only ONE semester left of this program! The next few months are going to be insanely stressful and busy, but this will make the time go by even faster! Before you know it I will be writing about graduation! Wow. I have four finals to take this week, plus check out. I feel out of the loop since I was not at school Thursday and Friday! I just want to be done and be able to finally relax and enjoy Christmas break... in between studying for BOARDS! Lame. Well to my Hygiene girls... I love you, enjoy your month off, and see you in 2012! Life is good! :)

1 comment:

  1. R.I.P. Best VA Group Ever
    August 2011-December 2011.

    You will be missed.


    Merry Christmas!!
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete